A Plus has been providing quality workmanship and integrity in Kelowna and area since 2000.
We are locally owned and operated and we work on ALL MAKES AND MODELS, Domestic, Asian, European and Light Trucks. We Specialize in Diesel Engine Repairs for GMC, FORD, and DODGE Trucks, we have factory trained technicians on Japanese and Jeep vehicles.
As a courtesy to you, our staff inspect your vehicle every time it comes through our shop to make sure you and your loved ones are kept safe. Plus if you are considering purchasing a used vehicle, we provide pre-purchase inspections for every make and model so you will know what you may be getting into before you make your decision.
Our Staff use state of the art diagnostic testing and repair equipment and have access to all the latest diagnostic and repair information available. All our staff receives ongoing training so your experience is “SIMPLY SUPERIOR”.
A-Plus Quality A-Plus Workmanship A-Plus Integrity We stand behind these important work ethics, they are the back bone of A-Plus Automotive
The success of A Plus Automotive is attributed to our talented employees and their commitment to customer satisfaction.
Our staff possesses an impressive list of certifications, training and experience, all of our shop technicians are government certified and hold a wide variety of qualifications and many years of combined experience.
- 15 Years Automotive Experience
- Gov’t Certified Technician
- Japanese Factory Training
- 3 Years High Tech Training
- Certified B.C. Gov’t Inspector
- A/C and HVAC Certified
- A/C Delco Training Courses
- A Plus Employee Since 2005
- Kelowna Resident for 27 Years
Code of Ethics
A Plus Automotive is committed to serving you with professional automotive service and maintenance at a reasonable cost with qualified technicians. We use quality parts backed with a 1 year 20,000 km North America Wide Peace of Mind Warranty. We stand on sound business principles and uphold high ethical standards. Our goal is to make your automotive experience friendly and successful.
A-Plus Quality A-Plus Workmanship A-Plus Integrity -We stand behind these important work ethics as they are the back bone of A-Plus Automotive
A Plus Automotive Code of Ethics
- To perform high quality repair at a fair and just price
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed
- Obtain prior authorization for all work to be performed
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines
- To use only products which are of high quality and which provide service which equals or exceeds those recommended by vehicle’s manufacturer
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and service, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used parts
- Replaced parts may be inspected upon request
- Exercise care for the customer’s property while it is being serviced
- To maintain customer service records
- Make every effort to fix the customer’s vehicle right the “First Time”
Napa Autopro Mission Statement
To avoid costly breakdowns and save you time and and money,we promise:
- Appointments tailored to your schedule
- Perform saftey and maintenance inspections everytime on your vehicle
- No surprises! Never proceed with any maintenance or repair work without customer authorization
- Advise customers of all manufacturers recommended services
- Provide new warranty inspections and on line search for all manufactures recalls
- Provide highly skilled diagnostic technicians to accurately solve the toughest problems
- Source and provide parts considering quality,price & availability
- Provide and maintain responsible environmental practices
- Provide a personalized and competitive warranty ( 1 Year 20,000km’s)
Through these principles we will continue to be a quality professional service provider to all our clients and their referred freinds and family